Friday, October 1, 2010
The Internet
So, I've been assigned a job. A job to express and explore my feelings of the internet. The internet. The web. Online. We call it many things, but its sole purpose is to find ourselves and others, along with information on one large interconnected universe. I once heard while driving home one day, a song. It said "If all are one, and one are all. To be a rock, and not to roll". That is the internet to a 'T'. Or an 'S'. The internet is like no other being, its not bound by pages, ink nor publishers. It is only what it is and thats how it is. The dangers of the internet are profound. People have devoted their life to exploring the outer relms of the world wide web. Some people take their lives, some people have no life. Is this a sacrifice to the all mighty internet god you may ask? I don't know, I'm not god.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totaly agree. You rock. Your insights have helped me live a better life.
ReplyDelete